An Ode To Michael Crabtree and his hair

I had a plan for draft night. A plan to make sure that somewhere between rounds 4 and 10 I was going to get some bright, young receivers to be a part of my dynasty of destiny in fantasy football. I was excited when two young stars,T.Y. Hilton & Michael Crabtree, found themselves on my roster. These talented youngsters were paired with young quarterbacks and I was ready to delight as they grew together in chemistry and brotherhood with their relative passers.

One of these gentlemen will be leaving tomorrow. In light of that, I would like to pay homage to his best feature - his hair.

Here we see Michael being the pretty boy he is.

Here we see Michael upset because the Niners, as we all well know, just aren’t what they’re cracked up to be lately.

Here we see Michael licking his lips in preparation to tear apart the competition.

Here we see Michael show off his style. Because hats are cool.

Here we prepare for what is necessary. The unveiling of the fro. Just look at the extra poof on that beanie. Wow. Much majesty in its presentation. With that, I leave some glorious fro shots:

And finally one more…

The truth is, Michael Crabtree is actually Lenny Kravitz. A true American rockstar

3 Likes

I will take good care of him.

1 Like

It’s like trading your starting pokemon if I got 22 starters.

Or like, 18…honestly there’s probably 4 hooligans on my team I couldn’t care less about. I’m looking at you Jericho Cotchery.

I think we all have a few of those. Kirk Cousins.

1 Like

Dude yes, such a Lenny Kravitz look a like.