An Ode To Rashad Jennings and his smile

Oh Rashad. I picked you for FLEX options and bye weeks. You only let me down that one time you ruined your knee on your first carry during my playoff run last year. But I forgive you. Because look at that smile. It’s just not a face you can stay mad at.

Those pearly whites. That Can-Do attitude. It’s just too much to take in. I know you’re in a timeshare right now, but you have the full share of all of our hearts.

Inquisitive? Pensive? Taking in all your success? You do you Rashad. You do you.

Rashad is the kind of guy who plays football because he likes football. That’s a good kind of guy.

He’s also great at parties

He’s got style:

And a great work ethic:

He even parties with the Jags. Good times Jags, good times:

Let’s all just enjoy Rashad for who he is and his winning personality:

You can fly Rashad. You can make your dreams come true. I got that song in my head right now thanks to you. Good guy Rashad.

We feel that love Rashad. mmmmm and it feels good.

And lastly, he loves to share the love:

No, Rashad, YOU. Thanks for giving us a shout, but you’re the real hero here. Thanks for teaching the kids to follow their dreams.Thanks for giving us someone to look up to. Thanks for sharing with us that Wheaties and a go-get-'em attitude can make all the difference. Much love. Respect.

Someone was reallllllyyyy bored at work…

@ianamunrud , I’ve been planning to make this since the trade. I love giving shout outs to my guys!