Commissioner Power Rankings - Week 3 (2019)

Two weeks down, only eleven left until playoffs. The playing field is level enough. With the recent injuries to top QBs however, it will be interesting to see how NFL teams compensate. Rankings are hard only two weeks in. Nothing feels locked into the NFL except that the 2019 Dolphins are trash, so anyone could be top score on a given week at this point.
So it’s anyone’s guess as to where we’ll be even two weeks from now, but the Power Rankings require predictions, so read 'em and weep!

Week 3 Power Rankings

1. All or Nothing - @mikeastock . Second in PF so far this league and top score this past week, this team was wheeling and dealing and now has Saquon, Kelce, and David Johnson to complement Russell Wilson, Gurley, Davante Adams, and Mike Evans. That’s a nasty lineup.
    (Last Week’s Rank: 8. Trending UP 7)

2. Team Jujubes - @awmelman . The only 2-0 team on the year so far. Dalvin Cook looking real good to start the year and I think Amari gets even more passes with Michael Gallup out of the lineup for a bit. JuJu will get back on track, Aaron Rodgers is gonna Rodgers, and Da Bears defense faces Case Keenum and then Oakland in the next two weeks. (Last Week’s Rank: 2. Weeks at #2: 2)

3. TEAM DYNASTY - @IanC . Welp. 0-2 to start. 3rd in PF. 1st in potential PF. 2nd in PA. The schedule hates me, that’s all there is to it. Keeping an eye on Michael Thomas’ production with Brees out at least six weeks. QBs rolling and RBs can be plug-and-played at will. Makes it hurt more when this team chooses the wrong RBs and D/STs. Gotta play the 2-0 squad this week in an attempt to get back on track. (Last Week’s Rank: 10. Trending UP 7)

4. Tainted Tates - @Alex . Brady on a tear. McCaffrey gonna get a lot of opportunities in these coming weeks. Thielen and Chubb going to keep rocking. This team is currently #1 in PF. Man, if this team had David Johnson, they might be top 3 heading into the week /shade. (Last Week’s Rank: 4. Weeks at #4: 2)

5. Santa Barbara Sailors - @jonathan . Austin Ekeler is killing it. OBJ is OBJ. Antonio Brown is still somehow on the field… whew. If Kupp and Ridley keep being solid, this team can fight its way into playoffs this season after missing last year. With Cam nursing injuries, Josh Allen and Baker are fine starts, and can swap in Hyde or AP as needed. (Last Week’s Rank: 5. Weeks at #5: 2)

6. Boydz in the Hood - @PaulDawg . Alshon did this team dirty last week! The big bet that Deshaun Watson is gonna be a fantasy beast for years to come was certainly Wildcard. Still on brand. FWIW Gardner Minshew had more fantasy points than Deshaun this week. Marlon Mack, James White, Tyler Lockett, Golladay, Boyd, and Evan Engram all make for solid starts. This team doesn’t have any real weaknesses and as such will remain a weekly competitor. (Last Week’s Rank: 6. Weeks at #6: 2)

7. Hemingway’s Horde - @gbhart . Sneakily in the top-half of PF after a brutal offseason. Kamara will be get on track and Derrick Henry has proved the haters wrong so far (to the chagrin of team Dion Lewis). Hopkins and Kittle doing their thing. DJ Chark is currently the FIFTH BEST WR in fantasy right now for those keeping track at home. I also think Mason Rudolph starting for the Steelers helps James Washington’s play - they were at Oklahoma St. together (Last Week’s Rank: 3. Trending DOWN 4)

8. Lil’Jordan Big’Mack - @ventura . This is the team I think I’m the most wrong on, if that makes sense. Philip Rivers has been average, but gets Miami a week from now. Kyler Murray is QB12 after two weeks and there is definitely potential for more there. Zeke, Jacobs, Woods, and Keenan Allen (WR13) all provide huge weekly point potentials. (Last Week’s Rank: 7. Trending DOWN 1)

9. Not Yet - @ianamunrud . Here’s a super weird setup: this team is SECOND in possible points so far, yet they are LAST in PF. Now while that may be something to raise an eyebrow out, those points have come from Matt Stafford on his bench (hardly someone experts were saying to put in) as well as a HUGE week 1 from Sammy Watkins and big performances from Gallup (WR2 behind Cooper), Josh Gordon (newly reinstated), and Hockenson (rookie TE in his first game). Week 2’s bench points really only came from recently acquired John Ross. IanA has your draft picks and he’s out to win this year. He wants his cake and to eat it too. Still, in its current state, this team is currently a lot of go-big-or-go-home plays. Not ideal for the long run, but a great play in daily or best ball! (Last Week’s Rank: 9. Weeks at #9: 2)

10. Talent Incubator - @chasenrogers . Dear Chasen, you know I’m not a hater. I love you so much I had you at #1 on the first Power Rankings since they were started back up again! Just remember that. Remember how much we love you as a league and how stoked we all are for this next chapter of your life! Don’t think about the number here. And definitely don’t read the analysis below. Just close it up now and know you’re #1 in everyone’s hearts.

DeSean’s out. Njoku’s likely out. Bench depth is poor. There is DEFINITELY some potential with this team, but with the Max PF potential of the #9 spot and Zeke and Jacob’s stability in the #8 spot, I gotta put this team here. The Bears offense has looked weird all year. With Minshew at QB, Jags opponents are gonna key in on Fournette. Julien Edelman has potential, but is now on the field with Gordon and AB. But at least Manny Sanders is looking good! Even if Wentz looks off, some guy named Pat Mahomes has locked up the QB position for this team for years to come. If the oft-injured Brieda can put out with Fournette, Montgomery, and Fitz with some Mahomes magic, I think this team can win its fair share of games this year.

I hope everyone’s tears are coming out as their favorite White Claw flavor. Apparently this league is obsessed with the stuff. Whodathunk.