ESPN Divisions?

Hey guys, quick question. @mikeastock, this might be for you.

1. In ESPN, I’m seeing East and West divisions. Currently, I’m the only one in the West while others are in the East. We’re not doing divisions right? I’m assuming these divisions will eventualy be merged into one?

2. I was going to post a picture as a screenshot, but i was given an alert that new users are not allowed to post images :(. Sad day. Mike… fix thisssssssssss

Photos def gotta be postable.

@chasenrogers, I think I was able to change it. try again to check.

Was this in regards to the divisions or the photos?

For divisions, if you go to standings its still divided by East & West.

photos. I can change stuff like that here. Mike has full control over ESPN stuff.

I think 2 divisions was a default. Mike just needs to change it to 1 division. Unless there’s some use with the 4 extra games we play. But I doubt we will find that since we want the top 6 head-to-head winners to go to the playoffs with the 2 best getting a first-round bye

You’re the man

@mikeastock

Our QB’s receive .04 points per passing yard? We voted to not play in the hundredths of a percentage.
Just give .2 points per 5 yards passing. That way, 25 yards passing is worth 1 point and we don’t have to deal with unnecessarily small decimals.

Also, receivers should be .1 yards receiving as they receive 1 point for 10 reception yards.

@mikeastock

WRs are getting as many points receiving yrds as QBs are getting passing yards.

QBs should have 1pt. for 25 yards PASSING
WRs should have 1pt. for 10 yards RECEIVING

Receiving stats should match rushing stats.

@IanC I believe the scoring is fixed

1 Like

@mikeastock
before the season starts, so in the next week or so, could you adjust waiver wire to reflect reverse 1st round draft order?

@IanC def will take care of it

1 Like