I think I did this last year pretty much half way through the season. We're exactly halfway through the combined regular season plus playoffs, sooooo close enough. This is the standings at this point (after week 8) if everyone played everyone. I'll also include how many spots we move up or down from the actual standings. Here goes!
- Ian Charbonnet: 51-1-20. Up 1.
- Ian Amunrud: 49-23. Down 1.
- Jon Cook: 46-26. Up 1.
- Garrett Hart: 42-30. Down 1.
- Alex Johnson: 41-31. EVEN.
- Michael Stock: 30-42. Up 3.
- Paul Miyake: 28-1-43. Up 1.
- Chasen Rogers: 27-45. Down 2.
- Andrew Ventura: 24-48. Down 2.
- Andrew Melton: 21-51. EVEN.
Moral of the story...PA for stock sucks. lol