1) Montee Ball was going to THE guy for the Broncos when they let Knowshown Moreno walk over to the Dolphins.
2) Marqise Lee was going to be the most productive WR the Jags added in 2014 (compared to Hurns/Robinson). Jury's still out on this one.
3) Breshad Perriman, a first round draft pick from the Ravens with a father who played over a decade in the NFL was going to a clear cut top receiver.
4) Dorial Green-Beckham was going to be the next Calvin Johnson after a year of NFL level development.
5) Blake Bortles could be my starting QB.
6) After realizing Bortles was not the future and with my eye on Deshaun Watson in our rookie draft, I thought I could wait until the third round to grab him.
7) 2016 Finals. Matthew Berry was going to be wrong and Jarvis Landry would do better than Steve Smith (a game away from retiring) or Marqise Lee (WR2-3), and so would Ty Montgomery on the powerful Green Bay offense. This one stills hurts.