Trash Talk videos

I have created a profile on wistia (private video hosting) for trash talk videos. Follow the link for week one trash talk submissions. Please let me know if the link does not allow you to upload and I will just give you guys my login credentials so you can upload.

https://alex-m-johnson91.wistia.com/projects/hey7gwni21

The new link for a given week will go live at midnight EST of Monday that week (once all games for the previous week have been played). I will post the link here and on the ESPN page.

Don’t see a link

That’s because I forgot to include it. Edited to include link now.

gracias. What’s the deal with Wistia? only available to those with a link? any privacy features we should know about?

Only available via the link. It’s a private video hosting website that allows 10GB of total video and 50GB of monthly bandwidth. That should be plenty, so long as people aren’t posting 30+ minute diatribes every week. And I’ll probably curate by deleting old videos if we do come close to the cap at some point. Anyone with that link can upload/download videos, as well as share the videos. I am the only one who will be able to edit/delete, so there isn’t much concern about people deleting something they shouldn’t. Generally not much to be concerned about unless you start uploading drunken dick videos, in which case we all will see and you can’t delete them without letting me know you uploaded it. A 37 second 1080p video clip was 18mb, so if you put the quality down to 720p, you could probably still have a pretty lengthy video and not be concerned with putting up too much data.

Let me know if you have any questions I didn’t address.

So we will need to have a permanent link on the website to direct us to this site?

I think we can embed videos as well.
Testing:

(top was supposed to be embedded. second on is a popover)

and then testing my own…

last statement solely for the purpose of creating discussion. I quite liked his rankings :slight_smile:

also, super bored and this is probably illegal from copyrights, but whatever.